- Event Time 10:00 am-5:00 pm
- Event Start Date 22/02/2014
- 见心法师 Venerable Jian Xin author
Experiential Self Awareness Workshop Based On The Satir Transformational Therapy Model
Objectives of Workshop:
Self Actualization and Connection To Higher Wisdom
The Satir Transformational Therapy, developed by Virginia Satir (1916~1988), strives to assist people in achieving maximum human development by encouraging their spiritual centre to express itself more positively.
In this workshop, you will be equipped with the tools for growth and transformation. You will be taught how to connect with your higher wisdom. You will also learn how to identify your own beliefs, emotions, expectations, etc. When you have discovered these elements of your inner Self, you will be given the freedom to make positive choices for transformation and growth.
Furthermore, through experiential exercises and role-play, you will be empowered to live in the present with a newly found sense of courage, awareness, peace and joy.
We all have the internal resources we need in order to cope successfully and to grow.
Date: 22 Feb 2014 (Sat)
Time: 10am to 5pm
Fee: $20 (Lunch and light refreshments provided)
Organised by : Dot Connections Growth Centre
Registration: : Sharon 9836 7706
About The Trainer
Venerable Jian Xin has been a practising Buddhist for more than 20 years. She used to work as a professional Counsellor and Therapist for 15 years. She has assisted individuals to gain insights, clarity and direction in their lives. She has also been trained in group facilitation and has conducted numerous personal transformation workshops.
- Master of Arts (University of London, U.K.)
- Bachelor of Arts and Social Science (NUS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Satir Systemic Brief Therapy
- Specialist Diploma in Counselling and Guidance
- Certified Hypnotherapist (The National Guild of Hypnosis, USA and National Council for Hypnotherapy, UK)
- Certified Aura-Soma Colour Care System Practitioner (U.K.)